Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Angry First Aid........my knees are killing me

Organised a 3 day first aid course for the staff at work which started yesterday.There were five of us for the first set of training including Ray from http://onelover-ray.blogspot.com/ and why I am I angry because I have the knees this morning of a .....(insert joke here) between putting people in the recovery position and the constant CPR pummeling (I was up and down off the floor like a ???? ...insert answer here) I thought I was going to need the recovery position and some CPR done on me.

I am now on my way to the course again, my knees are still killing me and my practice dummys name is Ray, I need to improve my slobber lock and you cannot revive somebody through CPR alone (Hollywood is full of shit) and did I mention my knees are killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment