Friday, January 28, 2011

Angry First Aid Part 2........Knee Aid.

My 3 day first aid course for myself and half my security team is over and everybody passed (I was surprised aswell) but now I have guys who think they are House (pictured left) and are trying to find people to perform procedures on, they want their ID's to read Doctor (one wants to have site hero?). I agree with the House image because with security you get loud and surly first aid but still good first aid but mainly beacuse our knees are in tatters and the cane would help. Our instructor did buy us knee boards but they were small and we kept slipping off them (causing even better carpet burns) lol.The other thing we found out about one of our colleagues is that if you tickle him he farts.

Should be back to normal from the weekend with blogging after I redo some pictures and Bob Geldof can organise a gig.

For some comments I received CPR stands for Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment