Monday, January 31, 2011

45mm Painted Miniature Factory Figure: Uncle Meat or............

..........as I like to call him"The Angry Lurker".

While reading other wargaming blogs I have come across people using a figure to represent themselves or others on the table especially for skirmish gaming and basing batreps around themselves and others, I do this myself by making the player pick a figure to represent themselves (I find they treat the figure differently and play him differently aswell). As an umpire you don't always get to do this but I think I have found the figure that best represents me physically and mentally and he is a 45mm resin figure from the Miniature Factory http://www.miniaturefactory.net/ called Uncle Meat.

Now some of the followers of this blog who know me personally and have met me may agree that the model is quite a good likeness but may say  just not ugly enough are just gits (needed to get  that it in before they did).The head, juice bottle top and chainsaw come seperately but are an easy fit and the model is quite an easy paint, really happy with how he turned out (for my painting skill) and all I need to do now is find some chainsaw catalogues.

L to R, 28mm Copplestone Casting and Hasslefree Miniatures for size comparisons.



No comments:

Post a Comment