Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Olympic Torch Run

Thank You Fans to support me at Winsole!
The 25th torchbearer of Day 24 from Charlottetown to Summerside.
We meet at APM Center in Cornwall at 7:30am with Cornwall and Winsloe torchbearers.
I met Joanne Sallay from Toronto who give the flame to me and David Kozak from New Brunswick that I give to you. Took lots a pictures and own torch and on the bus.

I got out of bus and fans start cheering. School TAs, PEI RoadRunners and family at Petro Canada station. Lots of people want to take a picture with me.


Then turn the torch on and Joanne arrives with the flame.
Lift the flame, high five and picture.


I felt excited!

The webcam shows me at Winsloe for run slow and walk last 300m.
Lots of pictures and Jasmine recorded video.



The flame passes to David and turn the torch off and flame went out.

There many hugs and back to bus to Cornwall. The fuel took off the torch and keep it.

Running with Olympic Torch was better than I imagine best run of my life!





Running For Autism
Not Against It
acceptance, inclusion, awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment