Sunday, November 15, 2009

MollyHell's Grab Bag! - Maybelline Denim Inspired Polishes

I go crazy over denim inspired polishes. I have no idea why, I am not crazy over blue jeans, even though I wear them a lot like most people. But denim type nail polish makes me nuts. Go figure.

Maybelline Jean Jacket. Shimmer soaked. Has a great purple shine, kinda like OPI Ink. Really reminds me of new unwashed denim.
Maybelline Jean Jacket

Maybelline Button Fly is a creme, love this so very much.
Maybelline Button Fly

I don't think Maybelline Blue Chill is denim inspired, but it still reminds me of very old, very faded denim. Great grey/blue with blue shimmer.
Maybelline Blue Chill

I've posted Zoya Jo before but it also reminds me of denim.
Zoya Jo

Any other denim polishes you know of you can hip me to, dude, I'd love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment