Thursday, December 23, 2010

28mm Painted Tengu Models Son of Yog-Sothoth Comparison Pictures

I got this model (Son of Yog-Sothoth, Cthulhu) from Tengu Models http://www.tengumodels.co.uk/index.htm mainly because I liked the casting and will use it like a T-Virus generated zombie tank but maybe harder to kill? The model looked difficult to build because they recommend pinning and drilling for the tentacles (which I didn't do, I used green stuff, superglue and anger). I have posted some 28mm miniatures with it to give you an idea of scale, I will probably gloss this just to show ooze and try some drip technique on the tentacles, really nice model with very little cleaning required..

Pictures are as poor as ever.



From L to R, 28mm Paul Hicks not The Devils Rejects figure and a 28mm Foundry Detective figure.

Rear of figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment