Monday, December 20, 2010

200 followers.........thanks very much.

Still dying from man flu but now at work dying with man flu (have been segregated to reception and ignored as unclean). But I now have 200 followers and a very big thanks to everyone especially the ones who comment and read, I know some of them are friends who I nagged to follow but I have recently been following and been followed by blogs outside of the wargaming genre and I have found lots of gems and enjoy these blogs a lot.I follow everybody who follows me and always respond to peoples questions in the comments and keep track of them on my blog list when they update(sometimes with the frequency you miss something but I try to read all and leave a comment if I can).Yet again thank you.

Calvin and Hobbes on the left appreciating the weather better than me, this cartoon strip along with Bloom County are my favourites of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment