Thursday, November 18, 2010

Paint colour problem: Vallejo Russian Green

I use Vallejo model color acrylic russian green to paint my 28mm neo-soviet figures and vehicles, so I was running low and ordered some more and got something a lot different in my opinion called cam.olive green from vallejo with the same numbers as the russian green.I took some pictures to show the difference of colour but the similarity in numbers, I have gone through friends and gotten what they had but what I am asking is if you see any russian green in your travels(it has to say it on the bottle) could you message me with a comment with a web address so I can purchase them(only need about 3 or 4 to finish project and future touching up due to clumsy wargamers).I have tried to locate some myself but no luck yet and would be grateful if somebody out there still had it in stock or found some. Thanks.

Both bottles say 70894 and 096.

The cam.olive green does say panzer series.

No comments:

Post a Comment