Sunday, October 24, 2010

How long is too long for an order to turn up?

Finally received an order that i placed online 59 days ago or just over 8 weeks in old money, everything was in order and lovely as usual but I had sent 3 emails in this time and had an answer to only one but it does state on the website that things are taking longer than usual and an the email said things were very busy(good for him and keeps him in business so I and others can buy his product).I also got 2 free items that I can actually use but does that mean they are admitting that it was too long or just something extra for the customer(I have never received extra off them before).

I am probably overreacting but when somebody takes your money for something they should update you on any longer than normal delays and respond to your enquiries, I just think that way and this episode has probably stopped me(maybe) from ordering again from this company, what do you consider too long and have you had similar experiences.

One company I ordered off several years ago never responded to emails and kept my money for over 6 months until I met them at a show and got my money back after a very brief discussion.
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment