Monday, September 14, 2009

New China Glaze Glitters!

Okay you've probably heard about the new China Glaze glitters, fifty of them, which are slowly being released. And you may have heard about the Sally Beauty exclusive ones also. I got these last week and they do not disappoint, in fact they fucking rock. I have a couple new all time favorite polishes!!

The best thing about these polishes is the ease of use and coverage. ALL of the following pictures are only *two* coats. And Ginger, Meteor Showers, and Cosmic could be one coat, if need be. The super thick glitter coverage, the ease of application, the eye popping flash of these glitters make them some of the best I have ever seen if not THE best I have ever seen. These rock out with their cock out. I love them. The Sally Beauty exclusives are simpler, just glitter in clear polish, but the brightness, size and great coverage (once again, only two coats) make them superior to other glitters, whether they be wear alone or topcoats.

So let's stop with the babbling and start the eye-popping goodness.

China Glaze Bad Kitty, a beautiful deep pink jelly, medium sheer, with medium grain opalescent glitter:
China Glaze Bad Kitty

China Glaze Cosmic, a black creme with small grain silver glitter and large rainbow glitter. A lot like Icing Blackout but a hell of a lot easier to apply, better formula:
China Glaze Cosmic

China Glaze Medallion. Small gold and silver glitter with large rainbow glitter. Shiny as hell.:
China Glaze Medallion

China Glaze Preppy Pink is a super Barbie pink creme with large opalescent glitter. So girly and sweet, just super hot. Pink isn't a huge fave of mine but this makes me crazy.:
China Glaze Preppy Pink

China Glaze Atlantis. Reminds me of BB Couture Sea of Cortez, and then makes me think I don't need another bottle of it now that I have Atlantis. This deep water ocean blue/green jelly is chock full of large rainbow glitter and small silver glitter.:
China Glaze Atlantis

China Glaze Ginger is a copper/bronze metallic frost with silver and rainbow glitter. There's less rainbow glitter in this than the others. The effect is of rough, gleaming metal with intermittent rainbow flash. Totally hot.:
China Glaze Ginger

China Glaze Nova. Small Silver and large rainbow glitter in clear polish. Tons of rainbow glitter. this is like being covered in sequins!:
China Glaze Nova

China Glaze Meteor Shower is my new absolute favorite blue of all time. It's a very deep navy blue creme stuffed with large opalescent glitter. I wish my picture could show you how truly gorgeous it is.:
China Glaze Meteor Shower

China Glaze Carnival Lights, another addition to my favorite polishes. This rich rose colored jelly also has a metric fuckton of small silver and large rainbow glitter. My husband had appreciative, slutty things to say about it. I agree, it's hot as hell.:
China Glaze Carnival Lights

China Glaze Cleopatra is small old gold color and small rainbow glitter in a clear base. Extremely flashy, blingier than the picture.:
China Glaze Cleopatra

No comments:

Post a Comment